Sunday, July 15, 2012

A win for "Another Boston From East Boston" and me too?

"Another Boston From East Boston" Acrylic Canvas 30" x 24"

Some time ago I reluctantly entered this painting into a juried art show.  I was hesitant for "millions" of reasons. Main reason being  I am never quite sure how others view my work.  I certainly didn't want to be "rejected". When I nervously read the response letter from the judges  a very nice feeling came over me! Not only  was my painting  accepted  but this  little piece of my heart won a ribbon.  Nice.

Thanks for visiting my blog. 
Peace.
Michael

6 comments:

  1. and so it should have! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim!
      Thank you so much for visiting and leaving that wonderful comment!
      Take care.
      Michael

      Delete
  2. Great look to this piece!!! Congrats!

    I like the school painting below. Nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joan!
    Thanks for checking in and thank you so much for both your wonderful comments!
    I gave my friend the painting and she loved it!
    Again, thanks!
    Take care and enjoy the weekend!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture is very strong. I'm glad you are happy with the painting. It is most important.
    Your artist friend in Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ricardo,
      Thank you very much for your very supportive and positive comments.
      I very much appreciate them. Especially from a very skilled artist like yourself.
      Take care.
      Your Art Buddy,
      Michael
      Gracias por sus comentarios de apoyo, Usted es gran artista. Su amigo, Michael / Miguel

      Delete